יום שישי, 26 בספטמבר 2014

The one from Rosh - HaShana! (The Jewish new years!)


2 days and Followed by Shabat - this year it's a nice long weekend in Israel. taking time off work - and for most people it's a family time. it's just the 3 of us this year - while my siblings are spending time at their own in-laws - but it means that it's a quiet time here. not a bad thing in it self. 

I'm completely swamped these days. after this summer's war - my test's were re-scheduled. for the end of this month - together with writing the biggest paper of my law school studies. It's actually something I'm very proud about - but I wish I had more time in order to do a better job. 

Both of my beauty channels are doing ok. trying to keep up with 2 if not 3 videos a week. growing nicely. but my focus is to finish all my school obligations right now. 






This dress is such a favorite of mine. I try to wear it as much as I can justify. even with the same shoes here. it's a midi length so it's a little tricky - but wearing heels definitely help "fix" the problem. 






אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה

פרטים עלי

התמונה שלי
Israel
sometimes all a girl needs is a brand new pair of shoes.... 27 year old law student lives in Israel.

קוראים