יום ראשון, 19 ביולי 2015

we like are elf

All though my blog focuses on the fashion side of things I couldn't pass up checking out and talking about elf. 
Elf (Eyes.lips.face) is an American low cost makeup company, Not tested on animals and even have quite a bit of vegan stuff in their lines. 

What does it for me is the fact that they have new stuff coming out all the time. and for collector such as mysellf that's perfect!

The first things to cutch my eyes were some of their pallates - but I always start with the brushes.... 

 Studio Luxe Brush Collection

Studio Contouring Brush


Studio Ultimate Kabuki Brush


Studio Contour Palette


Studio Perfect Finish HD Powder


Studio Foundation Palette

Studio Bronzer Palette


And last bot not least... new eyeshadow palates!!










אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה

פרטים עלי

התמונה שלי
Israel
sometimes all a girl needs is a brand new pair of shoes.... 27 year old law student lives in Israel.

קוראים